If you want to use a conformance claim, there is required and optional information you should provide:
The required information
- The date of the claim.
- The guidelines you have followed: title, version and URI “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/“
- The conformance level of the webpages: Level Single-A, Double-A or Triple-A.
- The webpages, with the URIs or an expression that describes the URIs.
- Web content technologies used (PDF, flash…) and, if they are turned off or unsupported, it will not conform (relied upon). A link to official software that can renders this content is recommended.
- Which success criteria your webpage have passed beyond the level of conformance claimed. Moreover, include information about any additional steps taken that go beyond the success criteria to enhance accessibility.
- Technologies that are used but an accessible, standard alternative is provided (not relied upon).
- Which user agents, including assistive technologies you have used to test the content.
- A metadata version of the specific technologies relied upon and of the conformance claim, but since the WAI has still not developed it, do it in natural language.